Sunday, March 30, 2014

News: Frozen is officially the highest grossing animated film

photo credit thestranger.com
Today it was announced that Frozen had officially become the highest grossing animated film of all time. Frozen has just hit 1.072 billion dollars at the worldwide box office, surpassing Toy Story 3. I have not made it a secret how I feel for the film but I will say credit is due. This finally puts Walt Disney Animation at their rightful spot at the top. My only concern is I hope the company takes heed and makes sure to take care of this film. I don't want them to start pumping out sequels and tv series like they've done so many times before. I would hate to see them saturate the audience with stuff to make more money.
photo credit: frozenheartburninghands.tumblr.com
Now of course if the story is there and it works, do it. Personally I hope if they make a Frozen 2 that it has a story I saw online. The idea is that Hans has fire powers which explains why he always wore gloves like Elsa. This could start off with a magical showdown with Elsa for the kingdom.This could carry on to a great moment where Hans and Elsa fall for each other and realize that together they can control their powers. And can they do the Heat Miser/ Snow Miser song. Just wishful thinking I guess. 

Thanks for reading and tweet me or email me.
Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment