Sunday, April 13, 2014

Affordable Disneyland: character erasers

Hello and welcome to the first in a new series I am presenting, Affordable Disneyland. This idea came when a friend of mine pointed out that Disneyland can often be quite expensive and that they're not sure what would be more
Affordable options. I decided I might try to help with presenting some of the more affordable souvenirs, restaurants, and even shops around and inside Disneyland. 

Today I begin with one of my favorite quick souvenirs and deals, the cash wrap deals. I begin with these cool new Disney Mickey Mouse and friends and Disney Princess erasers. The deal is 3 for $5 and they come in different characters. They are mystery packs and you can get Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse,  Donald, Goofy, Pluto and a mystery character (though it looks like Chip and Dale). In the Disney Princess you have Cinderella, Rapunzel, Belle, Ariel, and Tiana and a mystery princess (looks like Aurora). 
you can find these in bins in the queue of the checkout at stores


As always, you can tweet me or email me with any questions or comments at giodisney113@gmail.com
-Josh (gioDisney)

No comments:

Post a Comment