Tuesday, March 4, 2014

In the Pinbag!

Hi there, this is a new set of posts I am starting to share with you some of my Disney swag. As you can tell with the title, this will be featuring pins in my Pin Trading bag. My pin bag is from Walt Disney's 100th birthday in 2001. This bag came with a special pin that was part of Eric C. Robison's One Hundred Mickeys collection.

The pin I will be featuring today is from the 45th Anniversary of Disneyland. This is part of the many pins collected before Disney branded it and it became a huge commodity. This is one of the first pins I ever collected and so, it has a special meaning to me. It features the Partners statue, which is the staple of every Magic Kingdom park in the world and is meant to be a constant reminder to guests of the man behind Disneyland and Mickey Mouse. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment