Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A Couple visits Disneyland EVERYDAY of 2012!

I just wanted to share a pretty awesome story I read on the Disney Parks Blog site yesterday as I was prepping for my own New Year's celebration. I found this story incredible, yesterday a couple by the names of Jeff Reitz and Tonya Mickesh, visited Disneyland every single day of 2012!
How incredible it must of been to be them and visit the Disneyland Resort every day of 2012! Now I found this an even greater feat as 2012 was a leap year so that meant that they visited Disneyland 366 times last year. Now I may  have been at Disneyland for "One More Disney Day" (and stood in the freezing cold for 8 hours to receive a pair of the "One More Disney Day" Ear hats) and been there for the reopening of Disney California Adventure (200 minutes to get onto Radiator Springs Racers) but this is something that I have only dreamt of. Imagine all the amazing memories to have been made during this year. And to top off the end of the year, yesterday when they entered Disneyland for the 366th time in a row, they found Tom Staggs, chairman of Walt Disney Parks and Resorts, waiting for them and presenting them with Honorary Citizenship of Disneyland and a stay in the Disneyland Dream Suite! How amazing must that have been? Here's one jealous Disney fan but I have to envy their passion!

No comments:

Post a Comment