Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas to everyone, if anyone is like me, you watched the Disney Parks Christmas Day Parade (even though it wasn't live and was filmed awhile ago) and then started watching The Santa Clause right after! Well, I thought I would take this time to show off some of the ornaments that I have (though since it's my wife and my first Christmas, everything is newer).
First we have our wedding ornament, to commemorate our wedding this year (on Friday the 13th too ha!).
 
Next is one we got last year when we went to the Walt Disney World resort for the 40th anniversary of the Magic Kingdom (though it didn't seem like they even knew it was their anniversary). 
 
Next we have another one from last year, to commemorate our favorite racecar, Lightning McQueen in my favorite pose of all the jumpman!
 
 
Next is one of my wife's favorite ones that we snagged this year, it's Mickey Mouse dressed for Haunted Mansion!
 
 
Then we have one I received last night from my family as a Christmas gift, a limited edition Ear Hat ornament of my favorite toy, Buzz Lightyear!
 
 
Lastly, as a bonus is an ornament my wife and I made to commemorate our first Christmas. It features a pup you will learn to know, my dog Mutteray Jack, itching his ear infront of our Christmas tree! Hope you enjoyed this quick post to commemorate the Holidays! Merry Christmas, and Happy Holidays!







No comments:

Post a Comment